21 October, 2010

Brandon Broussard named biggest IceGators fan!

Brandon Broussard comes out ahead in Frozen Chomp's biggest IceGators fan contest by ontaining 73% of all votes cast!


1. Why do you believe you are the biggest IceGators fan?

I am the biggest fan because I have been going to the games since 1995. I have gotten to know alot of the players on and off the ice. I have been there for the good moments and also the bad moments. Being the biggest fan means u have to support the team...Win or Lose !!


2. If you could bring any former player from any season of the IceGators, who would it be and why?

It isn't fair just to bring back one former IceGator. There should be a team put together of the All-Time IceGator Greats. How can anyone just bring back one player from any season. My All-Time IceGator Team would be.... Chris Valicevic, John Spoltore, Jay Murphy, Rob Weingartner, Ron Handy and Doug Bonner.


3. What is your most memorable IceGators moment?

I actually have 2. The first one happened in 1997 against Peoria. It was in OT and Jack Williams stole the puck and had a break away. He scored the game winning goal that sent the IceGators to their 1st of 2 appearances in the Kelly Cup Finals. The second one happened last year during the 2009-2010 season. I won a fan appreciation trip in March. I got to ride on the Gators bus to Pensacola. Coach Dave Macisaac told me I would be coaching the defense on the bench with him. I was shocked !! During the 1st period..coach got thrown out the game. I was know the Head Coach of the Louisiana IceGators.....THAT WAS A DREAM COME TRUE !!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. He was lucky. Next time ya'll have anther contest like this I will the big time winner.

    ReplyDelete